Doing a spin on the bucket list and making a while I breath I want to list. So focusing more on doing stuff while I live, making the most of that rather than a to do list with the end point being death.
At the moment it is a bit rough around the edges and not got a lot on it however it is a work in progress, bit like life really.
So here it is.
While I breath I want to:
– Volunteer for a Mountain rescue team
– See New Year in New York
– See New Year in Edinburgh
– See the Stonehaven fireballs at New Year
– Go to the Tattoo in Edinburgh
– Lock a Padlock with Kat in Paris
– Get Married
– Own a dog
– Buy a property
– Climb all the Munros (6/282)
– Visit Alaska
– Horse ride across a beach
– Learn to snowboard
– Learn to rock climb
– Go to a rugby match in a kilt
– Raise 1 million pounts for charity: not all the same charity and includes what raised being a part of a team ( £250/£1000000)
– Complete a Tough Mudder
– Visit Machu Picchu